Saturday, March 1, 2008

Chuck Vs. The Big Question

[This scene happens the day after episode 13 "Chuck Versus the Marlin"]
[The scene opens with Chuck laying in his bed thinking thing about the events that have taken place over the last few days. He is thinking about how he should spend his time knowing that he could be taken away at any time.]
Chuck: [talking to himself] I don’t want to leave. I still have so much to do with my whole 5 year plan. I don’t want to be remembered for working at the Buy More my whole life. Well maybe I should just live for a week at a time and add on to my plain from there. But I still don’t know what I should do about Sh…
[Chuck’s door opens]
Sarah: What do you mean by that, Chuck?
Chuck: What do you mean?
Sarah: I mean you were rethinking your 5 year plan and then you were about to say something about me.
Chuck: How could I change my 5 year plan when I never came up with one in the first place?
Sarah: You know what am talking about.
Chuck: Ok, you got me. Well you know that the last few days have been real hard for me. I found that I was almost taken away and would never see my family again. And I was thinking that a 5 year plan might be too long and I should cut it back a little shorter.
Sarah: Chuck, you know that I will ever let anything happen to you. You just have to trust me.
Chuck: I trust you but they keep getting closer and closer to finding out who I am and it might be out of your hands.
Sarah: Chuck, nothing will never happen to you as long as I am around. [looks at Chuck, who is just looking at the ground] Chuck!! Look at me. You just need to trust me.
Chuck: I wish I could trust you with all of my heart but the way I fell about you is keeping me from…
Sarah: From what Chuck?
Chuck: Sorry nothing Agent Walker. [looks up] I bet Casey is loving this.
Sarah: Casey? [looks confused] Oh ya. The bugs. Chuck, do you think we can talk about this on our date later tonight? [smiles]
Chuck: Ok, sounds good to me. Talk to you later. [walks her to the door and give her a quick kiss]
[Sarah not knowing what just happened just stood there with a big smile on her face]

[Chuck is getting ready to close the Buy More for the night when Morgan comes running up to him]
Morgan: Chuck! Chuck! What are your plans for tonight?
Chuck: Going on a date with Sarah.
Morgan: What to make it a double?
Chuck: Sorry buddy, no can do. I think I am going to ask Sarah a very important question tonight,
Morgan: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chuck: What is it buddy?
Morgan: Why man? I can’t lose you yet.
Chuck: What are you talking about? I not going to go anywhere.
Morgan: But you are going to be a changed man after tonight.
Chuck: I will?
Morgan: You know what I am talking about. After you pop her the question and she says yes, you will never be the same.
Chuck: What? I am not going to ask her to marry me.
Morgan: You not? [looks happy] Thank god. I thought Awesome had gotten to you.
Chuck: No, you are still my best buddy. I will never leave you. Well I am going to leave you now but I will be back.
Morgan: Chuck, wait!! So what are you going to ask her then?
Chuck: So buddy can’t tell you that. See you later.
[end of scene]

No comments: