Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Chuck Vs. The New Lover

[This episode happens about a week after "Chuck Vs. The Decision for Two"]

[This scene opens with Chuck at the Nerd Herd deck when you see a very good looking women walking up with a phone in her hand.]

[The women has long brown hair, she is wearing a short blue dress and she is about 5’9.]
Chuck: How may I help you today?
Customer: My phone have not been working the last few days.
Chuck: Let me take a look at it. Sorry, what is your name?
Customer: Sorry. Where are my manners? I am Sam. [smiles] And by looking at your name tag you must be Chuck.
Chuck: You are right on. So what is the matter with your phone?
Sam: I am not sure but when never I try to turn it on nothing happens.
Chuck: Is it fully charged?
Sam: I think so. But I have never been good with electronics. [laughs and smiles at Chuck]
Chuck: That is why I am here. [smiles] If it is ok with you, I will need to keep your phone here for a while so I can take a look at it.
Sam: Its fine with me. [hands Chuck her phone number] And maybe when it done I can take you out to dinner so I can thank you. [gives Chuck a look like she wants him]
Chuck: Well thanks for the offer but I think my boss would be mad if I got dinner and he got nothing. [laughs]
Sam: Well I see. I will pay what ever its cost to repair the phone and take you out to dinner on top of it. Sounds good?
Chuck: [with a worried look on his face] I don’t know how to say this but I already has a girlfriend.
Sam: [with a half mad and half sad look on her face] Well I guess it doest matter because once you spend a little time with me you will dump her so fast. [with an evil smile on her face] Ok, I will see you later and don’t forget to call me. [she walks away with a smile on her face]
[Morgan comes running over to Chuck. He saw the whole thing.]
Morgan: Wow, buddy. When did you become a chick magnet?
Chuck: I don’t know.
Morgan: First it was Sarah, then it was Lou and now its Sam. And to top it off they are all smoking hot!!
Chuck: I guess but there is only one girl for me. [smiles]
Morgan: But don’t close your eyes to others just in case it doest work out with Sarah.
Chuck: What are you saying I should do? Go out with Sam?
Morgan: [with a smile] What Sarah don’t know wont hurt her.
Chuck: [with a mad look on his face] I have no idea how you ever got Anna with that kind of talking. [begins to walk away]
Morgan: Come on man. I know you think she was hot. Just say it.
Chuck: I am not going to say anything like that. I love Sarah and there nothing more to it.
Morgan: If that is the case then help a real good buddy of yours out and hook him up with Sam.
Chuck: You already dating Anna.
Morgan: I was not talking about myself. I was thinking more on the lines of John. [smiles]
Chuck: [laughs] I don’t think he would like it if I tried to sit him up with someone. And anyways I have so work to do and I am sure you do too.
Morgan: Just think about it buddy.
[This scene ends with Chuck and Morgan both going back to work]

[This scene happens a few days after Sam had dropped her phone off at the Buy More with Chuck.]
Morgan: [he walks by Chuck who is zoning out] Here she comes. Watch out lover buy. [he walks away and gets back to work]
[Chuck looks around and sees who Morgan was talking about.]
Sam: Hey. Is my phone ready yet? I never got a call from you.
Chuck: Sorry, I forgot to call but your phone in done. [hands her the phone]
Sam: Thanks you so much. [she hops on the counter and try to kiss Chuck but he backs away very quickly]
Chuck: [with a freak out look on his face] What was that about? I already told you I am not available.
Sam: [smiles] I know but I want you so bad. I will not stop till I get you. [try to grab Chuck’s arm but he gets out of the way in time]
Chuck: [he is looking about for some help but no one is looking his way] I’m sorry but if you don’t stop I will have to ask you to leave.
Sam: Ok, but we are still on for dinner? [hands Chuck her cell phone number] Don’t forget to call me honey. [she blows him a kiss]
[Before she walks out of the Buy More she walks up to Morgan.]
Sam: Do you know Chuck?
Morgan: Sure do. He is my best friend.
Sam: Then I bet you know where his girl friend works?
Morgan: Sure do. She works over at the Wienerlicious.
Sam: [she smiles at Morgan] Thanks. [she walks out the door]
Morgan: I think I just messed up.

[Chuck has a stocked look on his face when Casey comes walking up to him.]
Casey: So you are cheating on Agent Walker now. Wait till I tell her.
Chuck: [with a scared look on his face] What? I am not cheating on Sarah. I mean we are not dating. It just a cover.
Casey: Clam down, Bartowski. We can’t afford to lose you.
Chuck: I knew you cared. [smiles]
Casey: [grunts] I meant the NSA can’t lose the Intersect.
Chuck: I knows how you really feels now. [laughs]
Casey: [tries to change the subject] I would never of guess you as a ladies man.
Chuck: Why is that John?
Casey: Well for one thing just look at you. [smiles]
Chuck: What do you mean by that?
Casey: [grunts] Where to start? Ok, I will start with your hair first. Just look at it. When was the last time you got it cut? Next you work at the Buy More. I know there are guys with much better jobs. Third, you still live with your sister. Come on. Do you want me to go on?
Chuck: Wow. That hurts Casey. [tries to laugh] So do you want Sam’s number then?
Casey: [grunts] No thanks. You can keep that crazy girl all to yourself.
Chuck: Are you sure?

[This scene happens right after Sam walked out of the Buy More and walks over to the Wienerlicious.]
Sarah: Welcome to the Wienerlicious. How many I help you.
Sam: I just wanted to ask you a quick question.
Sarah: Sure what is it?
Sam: Are you dating one Chuck Bartowski?
Sarah: [with a worried look on her face] Why are you asking?
Sam: I just wanted to know the face of the women that I will be taking him from. [smiles]
Sarah: What do you mean taking him from?
Sam: I mean he will be dumping you real soon because I will be stealing him from you. [laughs] Ok, that all I wanted to know. Thanks and I guess the next time you see me I will be around Chuck’s arm. [she walks out of the store]
[The scene ends with Sarah having a stocked and angry look on her face.]

[Chuck have just gotten home after a long day of work and when he gets out of his car he hears a voice that he wish would just go away.]
Sam: Hey, honey. How was work?
Chuck: Sam? How do you know where I live?
Sam: I followed you home, silly. [laughs] Aren’t you going to ask me how my day was.
Chuck: What? Why did you follow me home? Are you going to kill me?
Sam: [laughs] No, silly. I just wanted to spend some alone time with you and your family.
Chuck: [getting mad] Alone time? I don’t even really know you. And I am already seeing some one.
Sam: I know. I talked to her today and she is a looser and you need to dump her so we can be together. [grabs Chuck’s arm and pulls him close]
Chuck: [he pushes Sam off of him] Its time for you to go home.
Sam: I’m not going any where, honey. I want to be with you. [tries to grab Chuck again but this time he moves out of the way]
[just then you see Sarah pulls up]
Sarah: What going on?
Chuck: I don’t know. She followed he home and now she wont leave.
Sarah: [talking to Sam] Its time for you to leave before I call the cops.
Sam: I will leave for now but sooner or later I will have you all to myself, Chuck. You can count on that. [she is laughing the whole way to her car]
[Sam drives off]
Chuck: Thank you. She is really crazy.
Sarah: I know she came into the Wienerlicious today saying she is going to steal you from me. Who is she?
Chuck: Her name is Sam and I fixed her phone a few days back and now she is really starting to scare me.
Sarah: So you don’t like her?
Chuck: [he holds Sarah’s hand] No. My heart is yours. [he kiss her hand]
Sarah: [she is turneing red] I’m happy to hear it because if I could I would give you mine.
Chuck: [he was not ready to hear that] Thanks. So why are you here anyway?
Sarah: Can’t a girlfriend just stop by to spend some time with her man? [smiles at him]
Chuck: [smiles back at her] It sure is. What to come in?
Sarah: That would be awesome.
[The scene end with Sarah and Chuck walking into Ellie’s apartment.]

[The scene happens the next day at the Buy More. Chuck is in a good mood after spending a normal night with Sarah. His good mood lasted till he saw Sam walk in.]
[Chuck is looking around for some where to hide and just when he does Sam spots him.]
Sam: Hey, honey. How was your night? Did you spend your last night with Sarah? [laughs with an evil tone]
Chuck: I am going to ask you to leave his store right now.
Sam: [smiles at him] I am never going to leave you alone until you are mine.
Chuck: Do you want me to call the cops on you?
Sam: Ok, I will leave but I will see you after work?
Chuck: [getting angry] Leave now!!!
[Sam leaves the store but on her way out gives Chuck the look of death. Chuck is kind of scared and he just want his day to end.]

[Chuck had just got done clocking out is walking out of the door when he hears Sam’s voice in the back round.]
Sam: Hey. How was work? What do we have planed for tonight?
Chuck: I am going home and calling the cops.
Sam: [laughs] I don’t think that is a good idea. [she grabs a bat out of her car and starts to hit Chuck with it] I told you I would get you one way or another. [laughs] I didn’t want to do it this way but you left me with no other choice.
Chuck: [under his breath] Where is Casey when I really need him?
Sam: What is that my love?
Chuck: [with his last breath] Sarah. Help.
[The episode ends with Sam putting Chuck into her car. Just then you see Sarah arrive at Chuck’s house where they were meeting for a date they had that night.]

No comments: