Saturday, March 15, 2008

Chuck Vs. The First Date

[This episode happens later that night after "Chuck Vs. The New Lover"]

[This scene opens with Sarah knocking on Ellie‘s apartment door. Ellie comes over to the door and opens it.]
Sarah: Hey, Ellie. Is Chuck here?
Ellie: No. He is not home from work yet.
Sarah: I thought he got off at 6 and its 7 now.
Ellie: I not sure but you are more then welcome to come in and hang out with me and Devon till he gets more.
Sarah: Sure. I bet he will be here any time.
Awesome: How was your day today? Awesome?
Sarah: It was work. [smiles] But I guess it was fair.
Awesome: Come sit and relax.
Sarah: [she sits on the open couch] Thanks. What are you guys watching?
Awesome: Nothing. There is nothing on.
Ellie: [looks at Sarah] You know how men are. He just keeps flipping channels and won’t stay on one.

[The scene cuts to Sam who is pulling Chuck by his arms into a dark room.]
Sam: [talking to Chuck but he is still knocked out] Hey, honey wake up. We are home. I will make sure you won’t get away. [she ties his hands together] I will be right back. [kiss Chuck on his forehead]

[The scene cuts back to Sarah is has a worried look on her face.]
Sarah: [talking to Ellie] I am going to go call Chuck.
Ellie: I am sure he is ok.
Awesome: He is a big boy.
Ellie: [looks at Awesome and gives him a dirty look] Sarah, go give him a call.
[Sarah walks out of the room with a worried look on her face and her phone in her hand]
Sarah: [the phone just rings and rings then goes to the answering machine] Chuck, where are you? Its 7:30 now and you are not home. Are you ok? [she looks like she is going to cry] Just call me when you get this. [she hangs up]
Sarah: [yells into the other room] Do you have Morgan’s number? Maybe he knows where Chuck is.
Ellie: It’s on the kitchen table.
Sarah: [runs over to the table and starts to look for it. Once she finds it she dials the number]
Morgan: Hello?
Sarah: Hey, it’s Sarah. Do you know where Chuck is?
Morgan: Sorry, I don’t know.
Sarah: When did you see him last?
Morgan: I saw him right before he left work.
Sarah: Did anything wired happen to him today at work?
Morgan: I don’t think so. Wait… Sam did stop by but she left right away.
Sarah: What? She stopped by? Sorry, I have to go. [hangs up]
Morgan: What is it? [no answer] Oh, well yet another woman that hangs up on him.
[The scene ends with Sarah running out of the door and heads over to Casey’s apartment.]

[The scene begins with Sarah entering Casey’s apartment with out knocking.]
Casey: Want a knock next time, Agent Walker? I could have been doing something in here.
Sarah: [giving Casey a worried and angry look] This is not the time.
Casey: Why? Do you and Bartowski get in another fight? I am sure your love in get it though it. [laughs]
Sarah: Shut up. [Casey grunts] Have you seen Chuck?
Casey: Not since I left the Buy More.
Sarah: [worried look on her face] This is not good.
Casey: What is it Walker?
Sarah: I just talked to Morgan and he is not with him. And he said that Sam came into the store today looking for Chuck.
Casey: That crazy girl? Are you jealous?
Sarah: [looks at Casey with the look of death] Why would I be jealous? I am just worried about him.
Casey: It won’t be that hard to find him. We will just check out the tracking device in his watch.

[The scene cuts to Chuck and Sam. Chuck is just waking up. ]
Sam: You up, honey?
Chuck: Where am I?
Sam: You are home. [kisses Chuck] Now we can be together forever!
Chuck: Sam, you need to stop this before you get yourself killed.
Sam: I always get what I want and I wanted you so I made sure I got you.
Chuck: But this is not the way to get what you want. Being a crazy stalker is not the way to make me fall in love with you.
Sam: How cute, calling me crazy. But I needed to get you away from the Sarah girl, so I could make you all mine.
Chuck: She will find me and when she does you better hope she is in a good mood.
Sam: [grabs Chuck by his chin and made him look into her eyes] She will never find us because this will be your last night in Los Angeles. [laughs]
Chuck: [shows him with a freak out look on his face] Sarah. I need you.

[The scene cuts back to Casey’s apartment]
Sarah: So, where is he?
Casey: I don’t know.
Sarah: What?? How do you not know?
Casey: I can’t get a reading on Chuck’s watch.
Sarah: How could that be?
Casey: I am not sure but this is not looking good.
Sarah: [running to the door] I am going to go look for him! [she slams the front door as she runs out]
Casey: [grunts] She really needs to learn how to control her feeling better.
[The scene ends with Sarah jumping into her car and speeding off into the dark of the night.]

[The scene opens with Chuck alone in dark room thinking about what to do.]
Chuck: [talking to himself] This is not good. Sarah is going to be so mad that I missed our date tonight. I need to find away to get out of this place.
[He looks around, he sees the kitchen and he tries to get up but he is having a hard time. When he finally gets up he runs into the kitchen and looks around for something to cut the ropes. Just then Sam walks back into the room and when she sees that Chuck is not on the floor anymore she begins to freak out.]
Sam: Where are you honey? This is not funny. [no answer] I will find you and when I do we will have to talk about this.
[Chuck is looks for anything to cut the rope. He finds a knife but just as he was going to cut the rope Sam comes walking in.]
Sam: I found you. [she sees the knife] What are you going to do with that?
Chuck: I was just going to make you some dinner but I needed to cut this rope off first.
Sam: [laughs] I knew there was a reason I liked you but I think I am going to make sure you keep your hands tied. [walking over to grab the knife from Chuck] I would not want you to think about escaping.
[Chuck tries to cut the rope real fast before Sam took the knife from him but he did not have enough time]
Sam: All better now.

[The scene cuts to Sarah who is driving around hopelessly looks for Chuck. She has no idea where to start looking but she had to keep looking. When she drove by the Buy More she got an idea so she parked her car in the parking lot so she could take a look around. Sarah looked almost looked around the whole parking lot and didn’t find anything and she was about to give up when she saw a drop of blood. She followed the blood all the way to where Sam’s car must have been.]
Sarah: Dead end. [with an angry look on her face] What should I do now? [she began to think where Sam would have gone] She would have taken him home. I got it. [she grabs her phone out of her pocket and gave Casey a call.] Casey, you said that Chuck fixed Sam’s phone.
Casey: Yes. He fixed it a few days ago.
Sarah: What kind of information does someone needs to give to get their phone fix.
Casey: Just a phone number and a credit card if you going to pay in one.
Sarah: Is there any way you can get that information?
Casey: It would all be at the Nerd Herd deck so you would have to go and get it.
Sarah: Will do. [she hangs up]

[The scene ends with her running to the Buy More with a lock pick in her hand.]

[The scene starts back at Sam’s apartment when she have gotten Chuck back tied up but this time you made sure he could not get away so she tied him to a chair.]
Sam: I am so sorry I have to treat you like this on our first date but I just can’t trust you yet.
Chuck: You really are crazy. When this is all over you really need to go get some help and I bet they got some good help in prison.
Sam: [laughs] You are just so funny my love.

[The scene cuts to Sarah who is just coming out of the Buy More with a few papers in her hand. She is talking to Casey.]
Sarah: Casey, I got them. Here is her phone number and credit card numbers. [gives him the numbers]
Casey: I am doing a full search. I got her address.
Sarah: Ok give it to me.
Casey: [give her the address] I will meet you there.
Sarah: No, I want to do this one by myself.
Casey: But Walker… [Sarah cuts him off]
Sarah: But nothing Casey. I am going by myself. [hangs up]
[Sarah jumps into her car and drive to Sam’s address.]

[The scene cuts back to Sam and Chuck.]
Sam: Only a few more hours till we can start over.
Chuck: Sam, you need to stop this before you get hurt.
Sam: [walks over to Chuck] So who is going to hurt me? You? You look a little tied up at the moment.
[Shows Sarah in the background sneaking up on Sam who has no idea that she is there.]
Sam: So you ready to start a new life with me?
Chuck: Not really and I don’t think we will have a chance to anyway.
Sam: Why is that honey?
Chuck: [smiles] I just have a gut feeling about it.
Sam: I think your gut is wrong about this one. [just then Sarah kicks her in the head causing her to fall to the ground and knocking her out]
Chuck: [smiles at Sarah] You have no idea how happy I am to see you.
Sarah: [laughs] What not enjoying your date.
Chuck: Well it was not bad but I much rather of gone on our date tonight.
[They share a quick moment before Chuck asks her to untie him.]
Sarah: Oh, I kind of forgot. [smiles at Chuck]
Chuck: It’s ok. It happens to the best of us. So how did you find me?
Sarah: I am a spy.
Chuck: You right, stupid question. [laughs] You up for our date tonight?
Sarah: I sure am. [smiles]
Chuck: So where do you want to go?
Sarah: [wraps her arms around Chuck] I don’t care.
Chuck: Want to call Casey and have take care of Sam? So we can go out?
Sarah: Sounds like a plan. [smiles up at Chuck]

[The episode ends with Sarah and Chuck walking out of Sam’s apartment arms around each other.]

No comments: