Saturday, March 8, 2008

Chuck Vs. The Decision for Two

[This part happens the very next moment after "Chuck Vs. The Almost Prefect Week"]

[This scene opens with Sarah still having a look of horror on her face. Chuck is looking at her like nothing just happened and the question was nothing special.]
Chuck: Sarah, are you ok?
Sarah: What do you mean, Chuck?
Chuck: You look like someone just shoot your dog. [he smiles at her]
Sarah: But why?
Chuck: It would be for the best.
Sarah: How would me being reassigned be for the best?
Chuck: It could make us closer.
Sarah: Closer??? [looks like she is going to cry]
Chuck: It would. As long as you are my handler we can never become closer then just friends.
Sarah: But I would have to leave and I don’t know if we could never see each other again.
Chuck: Sure we would. [puts his arm around Sarah]
Sarah: [pushes Chuck’s arm off of her] Do you hear yourself?
Chuck: I sure do. I want to be more then friends with you and I thought you did too.
Sarah: I do, but…
Chuck: But, what Sarah?
Sarah: I just don’t know if your plan would work.
Chuck: Who or what could stop it?
Sarah: I don’t think Beckman would let me see you again.
Chuck: We could sneak around. I know you can do that.
Sarah: But I would have another assignment or even worse a deck job.
Chuck: Do you even what to be more then just friends?
Sarah: I would love nothing more then to just run away with you but our jobs would never let that happen.
Chuck: I think my plan could work.
Sarah: I just don’t know.
Chuck: Just trust me. It will work.
Sarah: Ok, Chuck. [starts to cry] I will give you 48 hours to think this whole thing over and then you can give me your decision then. [she runs out of the restaurant and leaves Chuck by himself]
Chuck: [Talking to himself] Boy, I guess I was wrong. Maybe I should rethink this whole thing.
[This scene ends with Chuck looking at the wall thinking about what to do]

[This scene happens the next day after Chuck asked Sarah to ask for a reassignment. Chuck pacing around his room unsure what to do. He had called in sick for the next two days so he have a lot more time to think about what to do.]
Chuck: [talking to himself] I thought this would be an easy decision. But what if I never see her again. I could not live with myself. [You then hears Chuck’s phone ringing and Chuck goes to pick it up but when he sees that it is Sarah he does not have enough heart to pick it up] I am so sorry Sarah but I not ready to talk to anyone.
[The scene cutting to Sarah in her hotel room. She had a hard night but when Chuck did not answer his phone she looked even more heartbroken. She jumps back into bed and tries to hide herself from the world]
[The scene cuts back to Chuck who is still pacing and then he hears his phone again but this time it was Casey. Casey who is unaware of what going on]
Casey: Get over here Bartowski.
Chuck: Not right now Casey. It been a long day and I just want to stay home.
Casey: Right now Bartowski before I come over there and get you myself.
Chuck: Ok. I am on my way.

[This scene opens with Casey and Chuck talking in Casey’s apartment.]
Casey: What is wrong with you?
Chuck: Nothing.
Casey: You know you are a bad liar. So just tell me.
Chuck: So why do you care about me now?
Casey: I don’t but I will need you and Agent Walker on the top of your games for your next mission.
Chuck: What? We got a mission.
Casey: Not yet but I know one will come along.
Chuck: So why did you call me over there then?
Casey: Because Agent Walker have not been answering my calls and General Beckman needs to talk to us. And I know you two went on a date last night. So where is she?
Chuck: I not sure but last night was not easier on her.
Casey: Why not? What did you do Bartowski?
Chuck: Why when ever something goes wrong I always get blamed?
Casey: I just assume.
Chuck: Well it was hard on both of us. And if you don’t mind I am going to leave. Call me if have some thing important to tell me. [slams Casey’s door on his way out]

[The scene begins with only 12 hours till Chuck has to tell Sarah his decision. Chuck is talking to Ellie about what he should do.]
Chuck: Sis, I need some help.
Ellie: What is it?
Chuck: It is about Sarah.
Ellie: Tell me what is on your mind.
Chuck: Ok, well she got offered a head manger job at the Wienerlicious.
Ellie: That is great. I don’t see a problem is that. You should be happy for her.
Chuck: I am happy for her but if she take the job she will have to move back to D.C.
Ellie: And let me guess. She asked you if she should go or not.
Chuck: Yep.
Ellie: I guess I only have one question for you then.
Chuck: What is it?
Ellie: Do you love her?
Chuck: Well.. Yes, I do love her with all of my heart.
Ellie: Then I guess you got my answer.
Chuck: What is that?
Ellie: Tell her to stay here with you or you have to go with her. If you truly love her you can’t let her get away.
Chuck: But I don’t know if she love me back.
Ellie: Chuck, I have seen her look at you. She got some real deep feeling for you.
Chuck: I hope she feels the same way that I do.
Ellie: I am sure she does.
Chuck: But I don’t want to hold her back for a better future.
Ellie: I guess the only thing I can tell you is to go with you heart. [smiles at him] Just remember this, Aces Charles, your Aces. [hugs him before she leaves the room]

[The scene begins with only 6 hours left till Chuck have to tell Sarah his decision. Chuck is in his room play Call of Duty with Morgan.]
Morgan: You don’t look sick to me.
Chuck: I fell fine. I just need to clear my head.
Morgan: From what?
Chuck: Nothing. Just Sarah asked me to make a very hard decision and I just need so time to think it over.
Morgan: Oh, I see. Do you know the answer yet? Got you!! Die!! [laughs]
Chuck: Clam down. It just a game.
Morgan: [he pause the game] Are you sure you are fine. Call of Duty is more then just a game. It is a lifestyle. [he un-pauses the game]
Chuck: I’m sure. My mind is just not all here.
Morgan: What to talk about it buddy?
Chuck: No thanks.
Morgan: You know I am all way here for you.
Chuck: I know. What is way you are my best friend even if you don’t know what kind of sandwich to bring to a deserted island.
Morgan: Come on Chuck. We all know I am right. Should we go ask John what he thinks?
Chuck: I think I already knows his answer. [he laughs]
[The scene ends with them talking about sandwiches.]

[The scenes begins with only 2 hours left till Chuck have to make his decision. Chuck have just gotten off the phone with Sarah and she is on her way over to Chuck’s house.]
Chuck: Ellie, Sarah will be here is a few.
Ellie: Did you think about what I said?
Chuck: I sure did. I think I made a decision.
Ellie: I hope you will be happy with it.
Chuck: What are you and Awesome doing tonight?
Ellie: Not much. I think we are going to put on a movie. Do you and Sarah want to join us?
Chuck: I not sure. I will ask her when she gets here.
[There is a knock on the door. Chuck walks over to the door and opens it.]
Sarah: Hey.
Chuck: How have you been?
Sarah: Ok, but I hope by the end of tonight I will be a lot better. [smiles at Chuck] But I have missed you. [smiles]
Ellie: Hey, Sarah. I heard about you being offered a manger job at the Wienerlicious in D.C.
Sarah: [looks at Chuck then Chuck smiles at her] It not that big of a deal.
Chuck: What are you talking about. It is a big deal, honey.
Sarah: I guess but I am letting your brother make the decision for me.
Ellie: And I know he will make the right one for the both of you.
Sarah: Have you had a decision yet?
Chuck: I have but I am going to wait for the prefect moment to tell you. [he gets punched by both Sarah and Ellie]
Ellie: Just tell her!!
Chuck: I will be I am not ready just yet.
Sarah: I get it. Just take your time. [looks sad]
Ellie: So do you guys want to watch a movie with me and Devon?
Chuck: Sarah?
Awesome: [coming out of no where] It will be awesome!!
Chuck: Where did you come from?
Awesome: I just got home.
Chuck: So Sarah?
Sarah: How can I say no to an awesome movie?
Awesome: Awesome!! I will get some popcorn.
Ellie: I will go get the movie. You two just go and sit on the sofa.
Chuck: Will do. [looks at Sarah] Let go honey.
Sarah: [not sure what to think about what is going on] Ok.
[About an hour and a half into the movie Sarah is laying on Chuck. Sarah is not sure if this will be her last night with him so she is enjoying every last minute of it.]
Chuck: [looks at Sarah] How are you doing?
Sarah: Better. This is a great movie.
Chuck: Not talking about the movie. Are you sure that the time we are spending together is just not another job for you?
Sarah: [looks Chuck straight in the eyes] I sure. There is no where I rather be right now.
Chuck: [he can see it is her eyes that she is telling him the truth] Then I hope you will not mind staying here with me for a while longer. [smiles at Sarah]
[This part ends with Sarah giving Chuck a hug and getting even closer to him. As the screen is going black you see a tear come out of Sarah eye.]

No comments: